"The #SailpointCrew on the Four I Values"
- Communicate Salpoint's four "I" values to future applicants or clients and how they're specific to the work Sailpoint does.
- Show that the four values aren't just words on a plague, and that they really are a part of Sailpoint's culture
- Corporate values are all too commonly buzzwords that make a company look pretty but don't really represent who the company is. Because of this, content surrounding a company's values are quickly overlooked.
- Show how the Sailpoint crew embodies the four "I" values by doing run-n-gun, unscripted interviews in the office
- Pair off-the-cuff employee interviews with narration from the CEO elaborating on the values and how he himself lives by them.
About this Project
- This project was in collaboration with Mishnoon Productions . I was hired by them to be an assistant camera where I primarily operated a gimbal for the walk and talk shots. I also played a key role in the editing room, editing most of the structure of the film myself and tweaked together at Josh Holden's direction.